Other High-Throughput Studies
Laboratory studies which generated data too large for dissemination on CDAS are referenced here. Study data only become available after publication. Links to the CDAS page and the data repository are provided for the projects, which are grouped by their general assay type. Please note that some data are combined with data from other non-PLCO cohorts.
- EEMS-2010-0169: "The Oral Microbiome and Upper Aerodigestive Squamous Cell Cancer"
Whole Genome Sequencing
- EEMS-2009-0554: "Screen for Rare Alleles by Deep Resequencing of Colorectal Cancer Cases"
- PAR-2014-0244: "Colorectal Tumor Risk Prediction in the PLCO Trial"
- EEMS-2005-0003: "C-GEMS: Cancer Genetic Markers of Susceptibility A Strategic Initiative to Identify Novel Genetic Determinants of Cancer"
- EEMS-2007-0258: "Expansion of Prostate Cancer Genome-wide Association Studies and Follow-up of Clinically Promising Results"
PLCO covariate data and study-specific linkage data can be requested by submitting a Data-Only project.