In order to submit a project proposal or access an existing project, you must first log in to CDAS website.
This website is accessible using 3 different services.
We recommend new users to log in to CDAS with an IMS Login Service Account.
You may create a new account if you do not already have one:
You may also log in using the following services, if you already have an account with one:
IMS Login Service
- An account provided by IMS
NIH Login Service
- An account used to log into the National Institutes of Health (NIH) network
IMS Employee Login
- A network account for IMS staff
Please go to the login page if you already have an account with one of these 3 login services.
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.