Statistical Modelling on Pancreatic Cancer
1. We want to find the significant risk factors along with significant interactions that affect the healthy cells of the pancreas or growing the cancerous tumor.
2. We want to build a statistical model that predicts the survival time of patients(male & female, different races) and cancerous tumors which is a function of several risk factors with a high degree of accuracy.
3. We would rank the individual risk factors and significant interactions according to the percentage of contribution to the response.
4. We want to perform a response surface analysis to find out the optimum values of the risk factors that will minimize the tumor size and maximize the survival time.
5. We would also like to perform survival analysis with the data with the proper justification of the model assumptions.
1. Aditya Chakraborty (Doctoral Candidate)
2. Dr. Chris P. Tsokos (Distinguished University Professor)