Log in via the IMS Login Service
In order to submit a project proposal or access an existing project, you must first log in to CDAS.
There are 3 ways to log in to CDAS. If you know you have credentials at one of the services below,
simply click the appropriate link and follow the instructions.
If you are not sure which service your credentials are with, try the IMS Login Service first.
If you do not have credentials at either, you may register here
Log in via the NIH Login Service
Most CDAS users will log in using this method. You will be asked to provide your username and password on a screen like you see below:
If you already have established credentials at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), you may use the link above. Logging into NIH will also log you into CDAS.
Log in via the TCIA Login Service
Alternatively, if you have established credentials at The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA), you may use the link above. Logging into TCIA will also log you into CDAS.
- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business. Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.